||Opamp Technical Books
1033 N. Sycamore Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
1 - 800 - 468 - 4322
- DISCOUNTS APPLY TO SHIPPED ORDERS ONLY!
- Price and Availability subject to change.
- We confirm your order status by e-mail.
|Contents Text: |
- Includes over 760 illustrations and 70 tables in two volumes.
- Offers sections on numerical control; grinding wheels (that includes the newest abrasive materials); single point cutting tools and tool wear; basic drilling machine setups; and formulas for estimating the power required for planing.
- Provides detailed discussions on methods of setting up the workpiece on milling machines, horizontal boring machines, planers and shapers.
Everything the apprentice or on-the-job professional needs to know about the intelligent and efficient operation of machine tools is here.
- Basic Metal Cutting Operations
- Basic Measuring Instruments
- Layout Work
- Drilling Machines, Twist Drills and Auxillary Tooling
- Drilling Machine Operations
- Engine Lathe Construction
- Single Point Cutting Tools and Their Performance
- Cylindrical Turning
- Chucking Work
- Taper and Angle Turning
- Faceplate Work
- Screw Threads and Screw Thread Measurements
- Cutting Screws on a Lathe
- Turret Lathes, Production Lathes and Vertical Lathes
- Precision Hole Location - the Jig Borer
- Metal Cutting Saws
|Title: ||Machine Shop Practice, 2nd Ed.|
|Author: ||Karl H Moltrecht|
|Price: ||List: 29.95 YOUR PRICE: 28.45|
|Publisher: ||INDUSTRIAL PRESS|
|# of Pages: ||496|
OPAMP Technical Books
1033 N. Sycamore Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038 USA
800-468-4322 / 323-464-4322 FAX 323-464-0977
Copyright © 1997-2007 Opamp Technical Books, Inc.