||Opamp Technical Books
1033 N. Sycamore Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
1 - 800 - 468 - 4322
- DISCOUNTS APPLY TO SHIPPED ORDERS ONLY!
- Price and Availability subject to change.
- We confirm your order status by e-mail.
|Contents Text: ||The California Building Code (CBC) contains general building design and construction requirements relating to fire and life safety, structural safety, and access compliance. CBC provisions provide minimum standards to safeguard life or limb, health, property and public welfare by regulating and controlling the design, construction, quality of materials, use and occupancy, location and maintenance of all buildings and structures and cretain equipment. Matrix Adoption tables are provided at beginning of every chapter in Part 2 to indicate what chapters and sections are adopted by state agencies (for application to their respective occupancies).|
This 2-volume set is a fully integrated code based on the 2009 International Building Code. The CBC includes:
- Title 24, Part 8 California Historical Building Code (CHBC) contains regulations of the State Historical Buidling Safety Board. Provisions contained inthe CHBC provide for the preservation, restoration, rehabilitation, relocation, or reconstruction of buildings or structures designated as qualified historical buildings or properties. The CHBC contains alternative solutions for the preservation of qualified historical buildings or properties, to provide access for persons with disabilities, to provide a cost effective approach to preservation, and to provied for the reasonable safety of the occupants or users.
- Title 24, Part 10 California Building Standards Commission (CBSC) adopts certain provisions of the International Existing Building Code, Appendix Chapter A1, Seismic Strengthening Provisions for Unreinforced Masonry Bearing Wall Building.
Included is a free subscription service for all state updates and supplements.
Effective Date: January 1, 2011.
|Title: ||2010 CALIFORNIA BUILDING CODE, TITLE 24, PART 2, 2 Volume Set (INCLUDES PARTS 8 AND 10 - NOT AVAILABLE SEPARATELY)|
|Author: ||California Building Standars Commission|
|Price: ||List: 274.00 YOUR PRICE: 260.30|
|Publisher: ||ICC - INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL|
|# of Pages: ||N/A|
OPAMP Technical Books
1033 N. Sycamore Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038 USA
800-468-4322 / 323-464-4322 FAX 323-464-0977
Copyright © 1997-2007 Opamp Technical Books, Inc.