||Opamp Technical Books
1033 N. Sycamore Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
1 - 800 - 468 - 4322
- DISCOUNTS APPLY TO SHIPPED ORDERS ONLY!
- Price and Availability subject to change.
- We confirm your order status by e-mail.
|Contents Text: ||The California Green Building Standards Code (CGBSC), also referred to as CALGreen, is the nation's first mandatory green building code.|
- It contains regulations for energy efficiency, water efficiency and conservation, material conservation and resource efficiency, environmental quality, and more.
- It contains mandatory provisions for the following types of new buidlings: commercial, low-rise residential, public schools. Appendices include voluntary provisions for all of these occupancies plus hospitals.
- The residential and non-residential provisions have now been placed in separate chapters for easier use.
Included is a free subscription service for all state updates and supplements.
Effective Date: January 1, 2011.
|Title: ||2010 CALIFORNIA GREEN BUILDING STANDARDS CODE, TITLE 24, PART 11|
|Author: ||California Building Standards Commission|
|Price: ||List: 54.00 YOUR PRICE: 51.30|
|Publisher: ||ICC - INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL|
|# of Pages: ||N/A|
OPAMP Technical Books
1033 N. Sycamore Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038 USA
800-468-4322 / 323-464-4322 FAX 323-464-0977
Copyright © 1997-2007 Opamp Technical Books, Inc.